Kentucky Flat Fee MLS
Just had to share one of the testimonials from 3 closings this week—–
Steve, I was so happy to have the closing on my town home go so smoothly this noon. Check is in the bank! I thank God that he directed me to you because you have been on top of the process all the way and I don’t see how it could have gone better. I will let anyone I know who has s property to sell where they should start. It is with a call to you. Thank you!
Wilma Johnson Bowling Green, Ky. 42104 11/10/2018
We can place your home in the Multiple Listing Service and you pay not 6%, but only 3% COMMISSION to a selling agent. Sell yourself and avoid the buyer’s agent commission. Some sellers’ think that print advertising, open houses, or large “big box” companies can help sell their property. Realtors sell property. Why not list your property where Realtors look for homes–the MLS?
Your listing will be syndicated to: www.realtor.com, www.trulia.com, http://www.zillow.com/plus hundreds of real estate websites, and to IDX Broker websites including Remax.com, Keller-Williams.com, Coldwellbanker.com, Century21.com, Era.com, and other area Broker websites.
We are available by phone/text, and email to answer your questions 7 days a week. Compare that with your “full service” Realtor.
|Broker Services||6% Agent||Steve Long Realty|
|Agent comes to you to assist with paperwork.||Yes||Yes digitally|
|Allows 35 photos in MLS||Yes||Yes|
|Provides CMA to help with pricing||Yes||Yes|
|Metal professional sign||Yes||Yes|
|Supra lock box||Yes||Yes|
|Showing Time Call Center for appointments||Yes||Yes|
|Provides feedback on showings||?||Yes|
|Assists with contracts, negotiations, inspections, appraisal, and closing.||Yes||Yes|
|Allow you to sell to an unrepresented buyer and avoid the Buyer's commission||Yes|
|Allow you to sell with a reduced commission as little as 3/4%||Yes|
|Provide Transaction Management website with access to all documents, tasks, etc.||Yes|
Flat Fee Listing Plans
$499 Full Service Plan (BG and surrounding counties)
- 6 month listing in the MLS
- Up to 34 photos in the MLS . Sellers’ Choice–We can take the photos,or you can furnish them.
- Photos on www,Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and syndicated to over 84 websites.
- You choose the selling agent commission. We strongly suggest 3%. Total commission if another Broker/Agent sells, is 3 3/4%.
- 3% total commission if we sell!
- You complete the documents and sign online.
- Seller has the option to sell their property to an unrepresented buyer and save the Selling Agent commission! What other company offers that?
- Seller may hold their own “Open House” to avoid the buyer’s agent commission.
- If Seller sells to an unrepresented buyer, Steve Long, Broker, will write the contract and see that it closes for his 3/4% fee, and Seller will avoid the Selling Agent commission.
- You may cancel the listing at any time. The listing fee of $499.00 is non-refundable.
- CMA provided upon request to help in the pricing of your property.
- Never miss a showing with ShowingTime
- We will set up all showing appointments according to your requests.
- Actual home visit to suggest pricing and staging tips, and to answer all your questions and/or concerns.
- Professional Metal Sign.
- Electronic Lock box furnished Supra Email/text sent to your phone when someone enters or leaves your property.
- Access to Transaction Management Website –24/7 access to all signed documents.
- Compare this with your 6% agent.
Online Auction — $499 Plan
- For a listing fee of only $499.00, we will input your listing in the MLS for 9 months.
- We will, also, Use the power of the MLS, and list your property in the MLS for Public Auction.
- We encourage buyer agents to get involved with our auctions–power of the MLS. They must register themselves and their clients to receive the 3% buyer agent commission if their client buys the property. If they do not , then it’s the same as selling the property yourself–NO buyer agent commission due.
- You choose the date and length of the online auction, using our professional website www.longauctions.com.
- No loan or home inspection contingencies, No waiting around for your home to sell.
- You can determine the “reserve price” for your property. If it does not meet the reserve price, you do not have to sell.
- You choose the “closing” agent or attorney.
- Buyer will pay a $1500 portal usage fee for receiving the acceptable bid.
- All bidders’ must register on our auction website, qualify with a credit card, and have loan verification or available funds before bidding.
- In case of a “reserve” auction, if the reserve is not met, your property will still be listed in the MLS for the reminder of the time listed, or you may cancel the remainder of the listing at any time.
- Best of all–Closing on or before 30 days after the signing of the purchase contract.
- Best deal around. Sell your property by auction for a listing fee of only $499
Bowling Green Kentucky FSBO MLS -Franklin Kentucky FSBO MLS-Scottsville Kentucky FSBO MLS-Glasgow Kentucky FSBO MLS-Brownsville Kentucky FSBO MLS- Morgantown Kentucky FSBO MLS-Russellville Kentucky FSBO MLS-Auburn Kentucky FSBO MLS- Elkton Kentucky FSBO MLS-Greenville Kentucky FSBO MLS-Richardsville Kentucky FSBO MLS- Smiths Grove Kentucky FSBO MLS, Oakland Kentucky FSBO MLS-Richpond Kentucky FSBO MLS-Woodburn Kentucky FSBO MLS- Beaver Dam Kentucky FSBO MLS.- Tompkinsville FSBO MLS.
Kentucky counties that we offer Kentucky (Ky) Flat Fee MLS or Kentucky (Ky) FSBO MLS Listings:
Allen County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Barren County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Butler County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing- Edmonson County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Logan County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Metcalf County Flat Fee MLS Listing-Monroe County Flat Fee MLS Listing-Muhlenburg County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Simpson County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Todd County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing-Warren County (Ky) Flat Fee MLS Listing.—Hart County—– Ohio County